Thursday, June 14, 2007

This is my new girlfriend...



...AMY WINEHOUSE

She's everything you would want in a girlfriend. She has a drinking problem, it's rumored she has been diagnosed as manic-depressive and won't take meds for it, she admitted to having eating disorders at one time or another, and she's got some sick pin-up girl tattoos.

So I heard all the hype about her months ago and didn't bother listening to any of her music and then I randomly came upon her performing "Rehab" on the MTV Movie Awards and I was immediately drawn in by her music and her beauty. What can I say, I'm smitten with her now...

1 comment:

M said...

That's it...I've had it with your antics.

This coked out boozehound gravel mouth beehive headed whore is TERRIBLE. She is absolute GARBAGE.

She makes me want to cut my ears off with a rusty butterknife.