Sunday, June 24, 2007

EWE TOO ROCKS ME's first show....



alright so we had our first show at Adam's mom's 50th birthday party and I'd like to say it was a success. We played all our songs pretty well, our costumes were a hit with everyone, and our stage pressence was outstanding and we even managed to kind of blow up a guitar and destroy an amp. We videotaped the whole show (I'm working on transferring it onto my computer) and there were a ton of pictures taken that are posted on our myspace so check it out. This is only the beginning for EWE TOO ROCKS ME... we tentatively have a couple of shows coming up at the end of the summer and I'm working on putting together a party at my house for us to play. So keep an eye out and if you're looking to book EWE TOO ROCKS ME for your next party or gathering let me know and we can make it happen.

www.myspace.com/ewetoorocksme

No comments: