Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Morons on absolute punk...

So I came across this forum posting on absolutepunk.net while I was killing time at work and apparently fans of 30 Seconds to Mars not only like bad music, they're also uneducated morons. This kid didn't even know that Jared Leto was an actor or even that the only reason that 30 Seconds to Mars has been successful is because they're relying on his previous celebrity status. Get a clue kid and watch old episodes of My So Called Life or one of my favorite movies of all time, American Psycho.

2 comments:

M said...

Yeah...

I bet this kid likes Panic! at the Disco and Fall Out Boy.

What kind of douchebag would like those bands?

I mean...you would really have to have no taste in music to like that garbage.

My 13 year old cousin even makes fun of FOB.

danmanband said...

low blow...