Sunday, June 3, 2007

I got paid to see Roger Waters live....

Have I mentioned that I love the perks of my job at the radio station? Last night I got paid to watch Roger Waters play at the Wachovia Center. I was able to watch most of the show about 15 feet away from the stage and it was probably one of the greatest concert moments of my life. He performed the whole Dark Side of the Moon album, uninterrupted and it was just simply amazing. I was getting goosebumps just taking in everything. And the lead guitarist had me questioning who David Gilmour was, again? Highlights included Time, Money, The Great Gig in the Sky, and my favorite Pink Floyd song, Have a Cigar. I will definitely be buying tickets the next time he's in town because it's just one of those concerts that you want to experience as a whole and not just in segments as my job permitted me to do. I also noticed that there was a lot of hott girls that attended the Roger Waters concert and I'm going to say the highlight of night girlwise, was probably the hottest Mother/Daughter combination I have ever seen (there was some debate among my co-workers as to whether they really were mother and daughter but I decided for fantasy's sake, they've got to be a Mother and her daughter attending the Roger Waters show). And for any of you people that think I'm a pervert, no the daughter was not in her teens, she had to be around 21 because she had a beer.

No comments: