Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas...

I'm sitting here at work listening to the radio and Tom Jones' "She's a Lady" came on and whenever I hear that song, I immediately think of the scene in F & L in Las Vegas when they're driving down the Vegas strip in a drunken / drugged out haze. My favorite book / movie of all-time and if you didn't know that already, take a look at my right arm sometime. If you haven't seen the movie yet, read the book first then watch the movie. The book is always better than the movie. And if you've never heard of Hunter S Thompson, I don't know if we can be friends anymore.


ALSO I should be posting a review of HORSE the band's new album, "A Natural Death" later tonight when I have enough time to actually listen and digest this musical masterpiece

No comments: