Monday, June 11, 2007

Observations from a weekend down the shore...

This past weekend was the 4th Annual "I have my Uncle's beach house for the weekend" weekend down in Sea Isle City and it was quite the good time. This year's participants were Matt & Steph (Steph S and Kelly were down for a little bit but not long enough to attain full participant status). So Friday night we pre-gamed at the house and then headed out to the Ocean Drive and Saturday night was Sean's graduation party down at his grandmom's house in Cape May. Plenty of observations were made:

1) Bars down the shore during the summer season are a rip off with $7 covers and $4.50 Miller Lite bottles.
2) The only girls that go out to these bars are extremely slutty, extremely hott (and out of my league), or extremely slutty and extremely hott.
3) It's important to put sunscreen on your legs and also the bottoms of your feet.
4)A notice to girls: Don't wear a bikini bottom that causes you to have a constant wedgie. Guys notice when you're picking out said wedgie.
5) Nothing brings a family together better than drinking games like Flip Cup & Beer Pong
6) Apparently it's a Finnegan family trait to want to beat me in competition.
7) I've got a new Grams down in Cape May and I've offered my services to stand in for Sean (we've got the same body type) at family functions since he lives up in Long Island now.
8) Matt Lenza is a P.I.M.P.
9) Don't drink wine that comes from a can that looks like an energy drink can.
10) The "Big Mofo" at the Steak Out & Waffle House is the greatest breakfast meal I've ever had: Two waffles, two scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, & fucking waffle fries - yes waffle fries.
11) An iPod on shuffle mode is the greatest road trip companion.

No comments: