Sunday, May 27, 2007

DRUNKEN OBSERVATIONS made the morning after...

I was going to make some observations last night while I was still drunk but I was still pretty salty about the clean up. So I'll give it a whirl now that I've finally finished cleaning up everything.

1) My friends never eat enough of the food I put out at parties.
2) I've come to the conclusion that I lack common sense when it comes to what foods need to be wrapped up and saved at the end of the night.
3) There always seems to be way too much drama whenever I throw a party at my house. Someone always ends up leaving early followed by someone who's had too much to drink trying to drive after them.
4) People who are married / are in a relationship always seem to be better party guests in that they bring elaborate food dishes. Us single people have no common sense when it comes to bringing stuff to parties, although mad props to Troy for bringing an apple pie.
5) If beer pong or flip cup end up happening at a party, then the clean up is ten times worse than it originally would have been.
6) Rain can be a real damper on a cookout...
7) Parties are only successful if everyone has a good time and it seemed like everyone did so... SUCCESS


...finally mad props also goes to Toto for being able to incorporate both Sarangetti and Mt. Kilimanjaro into the lyrics of "Africa"

1 comment:

TJ said...

This would have been better if your were drunk.