Sunday, September 2, 2007

Fantasy Football Rosters

It's my favorite time of year once again, the beginnings of the NFL season. And what's an NFL season without that addiction known as Fantasy Football. So this year I'm going to be in 3 fantasy football leagues: TJ's ($50 entry fee), Bri's ($20 entry fee), and then I just did one public league so I could sharpen up my drafting skills. I've already drafted for the public league and TJ's and I've got Bri's draft coming up later tonight. So here are the two rosters that I've got so far let me know what everyone thinks:

TJ's "Definitely Ditka" League
Team Name: THE CHICKEN CUTLET
QBs: Matt Leinert (ARI), Brett Favre (GB)
RBs: Joseph Addai (IND), Willis McGahee (BAL), Marshawn Lynch (BUF), Adrian Peterson (MIN)
WRs: Torry Holt (STL), Roy Williams (DET), Andre Johnson (HOU), Santonio Holmes (PIT), D.J. Hackett (SEA)
TEs: Kellen Winslow (CLE), Eric Johnson (NO)
K: Stephen Gostkowski (NE)
DEF: Dallas

YAHOO! Public League
Team Name: Monkey Knife Fight
QBs: Donovan McNabb (PHI), Matt Leinert (ARI)
RBs: Stephen Jackson (STL), Edgerrin James (ARI), Marshawn Lynch (BUF), DeAngelo Williams (CAR)
WRs: Chad Johnson (CIN), Javon Walker (DEN), Braylon Edwards (CLE), Devery Henderson (NO), Jerry Porter (OAK)
TEs: Vernon Davis (SF), Owen Daniels (HOU)
K: Josh Brown (SEA)
DEF: Denver

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.