Thursday, August 30, 2007

Saban = Satan

As the NFL season approaches and I'm taking a look at the chances of my team, the Miami Dolphins, my hatred for Nick Saban has continued to increase. The man jumped ship on the Dolphins and left the team in shambles, after the whole Daunte Culpepper debacle. The worst part is that he lied about it the whole time. I hope he's a failure at Alabama and gets run out of the racist hotbed.

But back to the Dolphins. Had Saban still been in control for the draft, there's no way he passes up on drafting Brady Quinn with the #9 Pick. TED GINN JR!? TED GINN JR!? The Dolphins already had a pretty good return man in Wes Welker who they turned around and traded to the rival New England Patriots. All I have to say is that Cam Cameron's offense better be as high powered as the offense he had in San Diego next year. I want Ronnie Brown to be the second coming of Ladanian Tomlinson. I also came upon this picture on SI.com with the caption, "Only one letter separates Nick Saban and the king of evil, Satan." I would have signed my life away with "the devil" for a chance at an awesome team with Brady Quinn at the helm.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

DAN, stop that, the dolphins suck, Yeah Brady Quinn would have been a hell of a better pick but get over it. Just stick with the Eagles, yeah we always choke but hey at least we bring some excitement.

M said...

Yeah I disagree...

Ted Ginn Jr. has the potential to be am monster receiver/returner. He's a burner and he is football smart.

I do hate Saban though...but did you expect him NOT to lie?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!