Friday, August 31, 2007

DRUNKEN OBSERVATIONS...

Alright so we went to Marty Magee's for a night of drinking, debate, and possibly darts. Instead we had Guitar Hero II, the Eagles preseason game, and The Terribles performing live at Marty Magee's.

1) Bri is a scumbag for hopping on the Kevin Kolb Bandwagon. Bri spent the whole night talking about how Kolb had "moxie". What the fuck is moxie and how the hell can you have it if you play basically three full quarters and only score on your last drive. More like mediocre.
2) Do not entrust Brian with your money when there's tips involved. So Bri and I decided to order some food from Cornerstone, which is right down the street from Magee's. The delivery guy could basically walk the order down the street to Magee's. He didn't even have to walk... So hotshot Bri is carrying around a 50 dollar bill, which obviously the delivery guy cannot break so I decide to cover Bri's part, knowing he'd hit me back later. The bill comes to 11 something and I hand Bri $20 and tell him to tip whatever is needed. I hear the delivery guy give a hearty "Thanks Alot" and I know I've been screwed again. Sure enough, Bri gave a $7 tip for an $11 dollar delivery. HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED TO 20%? So then Bri had to break his $50 at the bar and reimburse me what was properly needed. That's the second time Bri has messed with my money.
3) Dart sharks are scumbags.
4) Highlight of my night was being asked by Elliot of The Terribles as to whether I'd be interested in being their second guitarist. Dude I'd definitely be down for that since EWE TOO ROCKS ME is winding down and most of their songs consist of four chords. FUCK YEAH

pretty fruitful night down at Magee's.

No comments: