Tuesday, August 14, 2007

EWE TOO ROCKS ME's third show... SUCCESS



EWE TOO ROCKS ME's third show was held in my backyard on a beautiful Saturday afternoon and it was probably the greatest show we may ever play. We had an estimated crowd of 50-60 people consisting of my close friends, friends from the radio station, family, and Bill's contingent of friends. The show went off with hardly any flaws (obviously there are going to be some flaws in our playing because we are the best crappiest cover band around). Joe actually wore what could resemble a costume (he represented when he took off his shirt to reveal his extreme hairiness and Thug Life ways). Gooch played the part of the ninja pretty well, we hardly even knew he was there. Rhys definitely pulled off looking like a transvestite, all the way down to his Preston and Steve thong. Our special guest singer Bill had the stage pressence of a young Alice Cooper minus the guilltine which we couldn't find in time for the show. I had the greatest pair of sideburns and mustache a boy could ever wish for - I even garnered a nickname - "General Burnside", there was plenty of crotch to go around for everyone and I plan on exploiting my crotch even further in future shows with some even tighter wardrobe. In looking at the pics from the show, I've come to the conclusion that I have a sexy pair of legs. Huh? Huh? But yeah the crowd was actually there to see us and THEY LOVED US!!! THEY REALLY LOVED US!!!

It seemed like everyone was having a really good time, we kicked the keg in record time. I didn't really get a chance to drink anything because I was being an exceptional party host and because during the show, Rhys was being an asshole and kept throwing my beers into the crowd. I was able to acquire some groupies from the crowd after show, unfortunately one of the ladies, Er happens to be married and her partner in crime, Helen is very well taken. They sure had fun putting me in an awkward situation and watching me squirm (nothing sexual meant by this you perverts). But I realize it was all in good fun. There was also a lot of grab-ass going on after the show and I'm looking in TJ's direction on this one... So I'm going to go out on a limb and say this party was a success and the show was probably one of the best I may ever be a part of as an amateur musicians. Thanks to everyone who was a part of it and who came out and represented!! Enjoy a few of the highlights of the show. Feel free to add comments on your favorite parts of the show.


Dusty getting a crotch to the face from General Burnside


Check out those sideburns


Pattitude representing during Basket Case


A EWE TOO ROCKS ME show wouldn't be complete without fireworks and a dead baby

1 comment:

M said...

The pic of you in the jean shorts with a ninja drumming in the background is amazing.