Thursday, April 3, 2008

The kid can pick 'em...

This year, I was only able to participate in 3 NCAA pools (2 for money, 1 for fun; all for entertainment purposes...) and I'm sitting mighty pretty for the second year in a row. I was 3 for 4 on my Final Four picks (I had UNC, Kansas, & UCLA) and my other picks up until then were pretty solid.

In my Aunt's work pool, I am tied for first out of a hundred people with one of my cousins. There's also about 10 people within striking distance of us so it's no done deal. If Kansas and UCLA make the final and Kansas wins it all, I win the pool... simple as that.

In my Dad's work pool, I am tied for ninth out of 100+ people. I'm satisfied to finish in the Top 10 any time there's a lot of people involved and who knows maybe I can make a late run at finishing in the money.

And in Bri's bracket league that he set up on Yahoo, I'm in second place and can very easily finish in first depending on the outcome of the games... It'd be nice to win this league for a second year in a row... it's not like it'll pad my evergrowing ego or anything...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah you need a good win, especially after the ass kicking you took in fantasy football