Monday, February 25, 2008

What Have I been watching lately...

With my chaotic schedule as of late with work, band practices, and such, I haven't been catching a lot of television lately, but with the new DVR on my cable box, I at least have some shows ready to be watched. But here are some shows I've been watching lately, both on television, and on DVD:

ROCK OF LOVE II: Brett Michaels is at it again, making out with all those slutty girls trying to get their 15 minutes of fame, and hiding his male pattern baldness with a strategically placed bandana... It's pure entertainment to see what lengths these girls will go to, to get with a washed up rock star...

WEEDS SEASON 2 & 3: Only recently have I been getting into this show so I've been playing catch-up on Netflix. I just finished up Season 2, which ended on a cliff hanger and apparently Season 3 isn't out on DVD yet so I'm watching it on On Demand instead... I plan on moving on to CALIFORNICATION SEASON 1 after I'm done with WEEDS

CELEBRITY REHAB: For some odd reason, I'm drawn towards celebrities and their problems. You can tell that a celebrity is trying to keep hold of the final seconds of their fifteen minutes of fame when they decide to do a show that puts them under a microscope and exposes who they really are to millions of viewers. But, I salute them for providing me with something entertaining to watch on TV. I'm also gearing up for the next season of Celebrity Fit Club... why did they let Dustin Diamond back for another season??

THE SIMPSONS SEASON 5: Only recently have I begun collecting the seasons of The Simpsons in an attempt to relive my childhood and the show that had the most influence on my sense of humor. Our Fox affiliate around here has decided to only show new episodes of The Simpsons, which are not funny, so I'm relegated to watching the old seasons on DVD.

FLYERS GAMES: Ever since, I've gotten the new HDtv, I'm automatically drawn to any and all sporting events in HD and hockey is one of the best. The Ice is so white that it starts to burn images into my retina. I'll notice that my eyes take a little time to adjust to dimmer lighting after watching a Flyers game. Also, since purchasing the TV, it's now basically required that my Dad watches Flyers games on my TV so there's no getting around watching these games even though I enjoy them nonetheless...

And soon I'll be watching Phillies games on a nightly basis... can't wait

2 comments:

a.ritter said...

forget rock of love, FLAVA FLAV is BACK!

danmanband said...

I just can't bring myself to watch the new season fo FLAVA FLAV... two seasons were enough