Monday, February 11, 2008

Recently purchased albums that I can't get enough of...

SET YOUR GOALS - MUTINY! ... I'm a little late getting into them considering the album came out in 2006 but they're a pretty good hardcore punk band that combine different genres. They should have a new album coming out later this year.

JUST SURRENDER - WE'RE IN LIKE SIN... another band I was late getting into. I first saw them with All Time Low and they were a pretty good pop-punk band.

SAVES THE DAY - UNDER THE BOARDS
SAVES THE DAY - SOUND THE ALARM... I had thrown in the towel on Saves the Day originally after In Reverie, but Marty recommended Under the Boards and I immediately got back into them after hearing that album and and I went back and bought Sound the Alarm, its predecessor as well.

There will probably be more ablums added as I continue to make new purchases during this slow "new music" season...

No comments: