Sunday, July 22, 2007

FALLOUT - The Day After a Heavy Night of Drinking

So I'm looking at my DRUNKEN RECALL that I posted last night and I don't even remember writing it... which makes me feel like a complete asshole because I drove myself home that night, putting everyone out on the road in danger, as well as Lori's sister who was in the car. So first off I will apologize for being a complete moron but let it be known that I paid the consequences this morning. I woke up around 10AM with a wicked hangover, that whole drained feeling and a false sense of hunger. So I decided to grab a glass of water and a granola bar. Let's just say that a granola bar tastes a lot better going down than coming up. I didn't even get halfway through the bar before I was yacking in my trashcan. After that I tried to go back to sleep but I was blessed with a nice case of the dry-heaves and it also didn't help that I had third degree sunburn from working outside Saturday without any sunscreen. Another incident I was unable to report in my previous post was the fact that I decided to do a ripchord shirtless with Lori's sister. I managed to get most of the beer all over my chest and down my pants, creating what looked to be a pee spot. And let's just say that chest hair retains the smell of beer so that definitely contributed to the dry-heaves as I was trying not to think about beer. So I was finally able to fall back asleep and I slept off the rest of the dry-heaves until about 1:30. And for the rest of the day, I felt like complete shit and that continues to be the trend, now at 11 o'clock at night.

No comments: