Friday, July 13, 2007

DRUNKEN OBSERVATIONS...

alright so we spent a night at marty magee's with steph schramm's sister as the guest bartender. I spent most of the night writing notes on my hand so I'm going to try to comprehend what I have written down.

- Previously, Coz and I had a conversation about a future feature piece on the blog about things you shouldn't do in real life. FIRST on the agenda: DON'T GO OUT ON A BOUGHT WITH A DRUG DEALER THAT YOU OWE MONEY TO.

- From what I can comprehend, apparently, I face-grinded Steph Schramm... HO-HAH!!

- Eileen Keever left early from the bar venture because she had to feed some dogs or something that she was dog-sitting... WHATEVER....

-And I got NOSE RAPED by Eileen as well... I'm pretty sure she blew out my ear drums and cleared out my sinuses

Alright that's all that was written on my hand. Stay in School and Don't do drugs.... from Gruff McGruff

PS. Marty is a punk for having a bbq the weekend of a EWE TOO ROCKS ME show

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dan you must be drunk because its a boat damnit, You don't want to go out on a boat with drug dealers that you owe money too.