Sunday, July 22, 2007

DRUNKEN RECALL...

That's right I'm not calling it DRUNKEN OBSERVATIONS tonight because I didn't observe it as much as I experienced it / recalled it. So first off, Lori Armbruster and the Armbruster family can throw an awesome block party. There was plenty of beer, and when I showed up there was a good amount of flip cup going on. Highlight of my night (good or bad) would have been when Durgen threw up after having finished 7 cups by himself to beat myself and Pat Ryan. Keep in mind that me and Pat were the DREAM TEAM!! So Durgan disqualified himself by throwing up all over the table as well as me and Pat. BEAT!! So after Lori's successful block party, we headed to Guaro's AKA Matthew's over in Norwood. After demolishing Pat in pool, we enjoyed ourselves at the bar and the music that was played via Steph. After Eileen Keever left, leaving me with the couples, it became obvious that I was the odd man out and I needed to head out and do my own thing. Keep in mind that Eileen left without sayng anything to anybody. So I ended up leaving, getting the hiccups, getting rid of the hiccups by holding my breath and closing my eyes, and realizing that Loris' sister Gina needed a ride home. Let's just say she's lucky that I don't drive with my eyes closed. So I safely drove her home and now I'm left pondering myself as I'm sitting here at my computer.... Why did I waste my time writing out this blog... What a fuck head I am...

No comments: