Sunday, April 22, 2007

United 93...

alright so i watched united 93 the other day and it was a pretty emotional movie... obviously I knew how the movie was going to end but the whole time I was cheering for everyone to beat the shit out of those arab bastards... when they charged those fucking terrorists on the plane I was yelling out loud for them to kill them. When they beat the shit out of the one guy with the fire extinguisher I felt satisfied. Also the ending when you get the view out of the cockpit as the plane fell nose first into the ground was very surreal. As soon as it went to black a rush of emotion came over me. It was like a rush of air that came from the tv... what ruined that feeling was my sister shortly after that telling me about a conspiracy theory someone had told her boyfriend about how jets had shot down the plane. FUCK THAT SHIT... i hate conspiracy theories

1 comment:

M said...

not a conspiracy