Friday, April 20, 2007

Night out @ Marty Magees

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am either drunk and/or buzzed at the time of this posting.

So I made a realization tonight in hanging out with sean's brother joe... in regards to girls I've been going about it the wrong way.... instead of worrying about finding common interests and building a relationship from all of this, I should be having myself a good time and doing what may come about. It all makes sense now at my point of consumption we'll see what it sounds like tomorrow when I wake up with a wicked headache and a good hangover going. But yeah it all makes sense right now and I'm a rejuvenated person... like i said we'll see if it carries over into tomorrow... also sean's brother threw up on my shorts and shoes... it's all good though because i've thrown up on my shoes plenty of times... shit happens

ONCE AGAIN I"M AM GOING TO REITERATE THAT I AM DRUNK AND/OR BUZZING WHEN I WRITE THIS SO IT I MAY HAVE SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TO SAY TOMORROW... STAY POSTED FOR A REBUTTAL...