Monday, April 23, 2007

The Sopranos / Entourage...

Alright so we're 3 episodes deep into the final season of The Sopranos and nobody of importance has died yet. come on... one of the main reasons I watch is to see who's going to get whacked next.. tony should have fucking whacked paulie out on that boat this week... and bobby bacala should be dead as well... you can't fuck with the boss like that. here's to someone dying next week... here here

Entourage has been somewhat of a disappointment as well... I was under the impression that jeremy piven was leaving the show ( I guess its not until after this season then) which was really disappointing because he's always been my favorite character on the show and this whole bullshit about him swooning over losing vince and being depressed was a load of crap. And how does Vince still have money with how he and his crew spend cash and he hasn't done a movie in a while. Maybe I'm thinking a little to into it. Also I'm glad that Carla Gugino (Amanda, Vince's new agent) has joined the cast because she smoking in my opinion and she was hot in Sin City and Son-in-Law (yeah I watch it whenever it's on cable)

No comments: